- Apply radiant hair pomade to the skin around the hairline and back of the neck.
- Put on plastic or rubber gloves to protect hands.
- Section hair from the front to the back and from ear to ear..
- ..start the timer and commence applying crème relaxer(start from the back of the neck and work towards the forehead. The creme should be applied from the root of the hair 5mm from the scalp to the end of the shaft. work in a small section at a time.
- When all hair is covered with relaxer, smooth hair with hands, starting from the back where the creme was first applied and work towards the forehead.
- After the time has elapsed, use lukewarm water to rinse off the relaxer.
- Gently and thoroughly shampoo hair with MOVIT NEUTRALISING SHAMPOO with a color indicator. continue washing the hair until the shampoo lather changes from pink to white (normally after 2-3 washes).